Monday, November 9, 2009

What the MOST fashionable Fruits are Wearing this Season - it's FAB -U-LOUS!

Take a moment to consider fruit. Specifically the apple. This one in particular is a nice one.

Now think about the poor apple with its delicate skin, partial to bruising. Wouldn't you want the best for your fruit? What could be the answer to this problem? Why, a fruit sweater of course.

I laughed out loud when Krafty Friend Kat presented this special gift to me at a birthday lunch. It's not only cute and quirky - it's practical. Now I can dress my fruit and then throw it into my bag where they will be protected all day from the jungle of keys, cell phone and 10 lipsticks rolling around my purse. One less excuse for not eating natures best.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that just makes me wanna curl up in front of a cozy fire with that apple...

    ReplyDelete