Monday, November 30, 2009

"Masterpiece Monday" and the 7 Year Itch.

To help me be a more regular blogger (which I enjoy but don't seem to find the time for) I've decided to dedicate days to specific news. So visit everyday to see what is new and exciting in the world of Sara Paper and especially wedding invitations.

Before I dive into the very first "Masterpiece Monday" I'd like to give an anniversary shout out to my handsome husband of 7 years. It's been good, it's been bad, but mostly it's been WONDERFUL. As a side note, I want to mention that Adam and I will now be working together at Sara Paper. He can be the brains and I'll be the talent. I looking forward to having more time to be creative.

And now . . . Masterpiece Monday
For my first masterpiece I want to show off a favorite custom design. Brittany (who is super sweet) and Josh (whom I've never met but I assume is a great guy) just got married this past Thanksgiving weekend. Since I was a Thanksgiving weekend bride I enjoyed meeting with Brittany and her (also sweet) mom and remembering the fun and challenges of planning a wedding around a holiday. Also, I absolutely LOVED the ideas Brittany and I came up with. Shimmer paper, satin ribbon and a rich damask pattern - love it!



No comments:

Post a Comment