Tuesday, March 24, 2009

There's more to life than cake . . .

Spring is just a buzzing. Especially the last couple days which have been excellent weather days. Some days I feel like I want the world to just STOP for a couple hours so I can get a few extra things done. But times keeps rolling on and I'm not the only one who is a busy bee.

The First Communion Event at Emmy's Bridal was a lot of fun. The Family Fun Finder gals had lots of nice door prizes for the girls to sign up for. Plus they made little coupon packets and cards to hand out. The little girls looked so cute, and let's not forget Susan Krieg from The Pie Shell who came armed with yummy cake.

While at Emmy's we also got to watch girls model their choices for prom dresses. There are some amazing dresses out right now for prom. You wouldn't believe the selection at Emmy's. We all commented a few times, "wow, if you can't find a dress here . . ." Special thanks to the gal that probably tried on 20 dresses. She was a good sport and let us comment and vote on her choices.

Along with prom there is graduation, baby showers, Mother's Day and of course tons of weddings coming up. I hope everyone will give me a call and see what I can offer for these events. I don't think there is a job that is too big or small for me. It's not a problem if you only need something like 15 graduation invites. In this economy a small job is still a job and I'm a big fan of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment