Monday, March 2, 2009

Ladies and Gents - we have some winners!


Hello to all.
It seems like it's been forever since my last post and so much has been happening. First of all, the Fasching Fest was Fasulous. Adam worked really hard to keep the event as fun as years past and I do believe he did it. They served over 300 meals (cooked to delicious perfection by Wagner's IGA in Minster. http://www.wagnersiga.com/
Then Bette's Polka Band carried on until 9:00. They did a great job and everyone seemed excited to be out celebrating "Fat Tuesday"! All through the night Adam had door prizes. I had to laugh because a woman from Kalida won the Free Chinese Lunch Buffet for a restaurant here in town. I enjoy the food at China 88 but Kalida is kind of a distance from us you know. She was just pleased as punch to have won something. Then later in the night she won the 50/50 drawing, which I believe was almost $250. Not a bad night for Kalida folks.

Now onto the real excitement . . . the winners of the Prize Promo!!!!
I busted into Emmy's Bridal http://www.emmysbridal.com/shortly before they closed on Sat. to ask them to pull some names for me. Lori Rindler, co-owner, (seen below with her employee) was happy to do so. I'm happy to congratulate three gals. Maria Bornhorst of Minster won $250 prize package. She is getting married to Joel Mendes in Columbus. Another $250 package went to Lauren Warner of New Bremen who is getting married to Adam Meyer of Minster (who might have actually gradutated with Maria, I'm not sure).

And my grand prize winner is Jenni Pohlman of Maria Stein! She is marrying Tom Wynk on June 6th.

Congrats to these ladies and good luck to you all as you plan your big day!

1 comment:

  1. Maria and Adam did graduate together! Tell them both I said "hey" when you talk to them, please!

    ReplyDelete