Friday, May 2, 2008

May Showers = well, May Showers

So it rained today. A lot. Twice I had to shut down my computer because I don't trust my surge protectors and I have the horrible worry that the lightening is going to zap my computer which essentially runs my whole life. But that's life.

A quick "shout out" to my sister in law Abi who is celebrating a birthday today.

And happy wishes go to several Sara Paper Brides who will be wed tomorrow.
Aletha and Eric will marry at the Columbus Museum of Art surrounded by family and friends from literally all over the globe. One of my popular services is the Addressing Service. Brides love it because it saves them a lot of time and writing. I enjoy it because I get to see a lot of cool names and addresses. This wedding had an incredible amount of names I couldn't pernounce and places I didn't even know exsisted.

Another couple getting married tomorrow is Heather and Tom from the Lima area. This is a fun couple. Tom even helped the bridesmaid plan the Bachlorette Party. He worked behind the scenes to get Heather a few days off work. When Heather sat down to a meeting at the Abercromie corporate office she was very pleasantly surprised to find her bridesmaids in attendance ready to wisk her off to her party. They also added their own touch to their invites and programs. I printed them and they finished them off with their own embossing tool.

I wish for these couples a beautiful day (regardless of the weather) and many years of happiness.

Some more tidbits from http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/index.html
In 1519 Artist Leonardo da Vinci died. And much more recently, in 1997 Tony Blair became, at age 44, Britain's youngest prime minister in 185 years.

And finally another recent Sara Paper project.


These programs were for Jennifer and Grant, a Columbus area couple who recently married at Disney World in Orlando, Florida. Jennifer had a specific vision and I'm really proud to have worked on these extra fancy and special programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment