Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Fun - I have a twin, sorta

I love to go antiquing. I like buying vintage housewares, things I can use to decorate my home, anything interesting looking that I can turn into something useful and attractive for present day use. Things I enjoy looking at but normally never buy are mostly girly things. Hats with tired netting that has seen better days, long opera length gloves with impossibly tiny fingers, that sort of thing. Other things fun to look at are vintage magazines and photographs.

I recently bought a bag of photos because one of them looked a great deal like me. I just couldn't pass up owning the photo.

A close up/side by side comparison (ignore the fact that my photo is several years old.)



1 comment:

  1. Whoa. As soon as I saw the pic I knew which one was you. Scary! Now....time toresearch and find out who that chick is!

    ReplyDelete