Sunday, April 6, 2008

Now for my Second Ever Client Spotlight.

I have picked Alicia Thedford of AT Events for several reasons. First of all she’s the hardest working event planner I NEVER met. That’s right. Alicia and I have worked on several projects and we have never even met. She operates in C-bus and I’m in rural New Bremen. I only know what she looks like because of the photos on her website which is http://www.ateventsanddesign.com/

The second reason I picked Miss Thedford is because she just celebrated her 30th BIRTHDAY! I’ve been dying to say something to her about her SURPRISE birthday party. A while back Alicia’s sister Alana (also a past client) asked me to design some invites for the surprise party they were throwing for Alicia. Then she told me I wasn’t allowed to mention it to the birthday girl. This was kind of tough because we’ve been working on several projects and emailing each other all the time. I was worried I would slip up and say something stupid to ruin the surprise. I hate keeping that kind of secret but I’m so proud (and very happy) I did. I hope you ladies had a great time celebrating. I can’t wait to hear the details.

From all accounts Alicia has done an awesome job building her business, AT Events and Design. She has great ideas, lots of energy and a joy to work with professionally. Most of all, she’s a nice gal “who is still fly”. Right Alicia! Check out her website and consider her for a future event. http://www.ateventsanddesign.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'm am so excited Alicia was featured in this blog. Her expert advise and excellent service is hard to come by. I love the memorable services that AT Events provide time and time again.

    Kyanna Wilmer
    Executive Director
    The Dream Big Foundation
    614-226-5187

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for visiting Kyanna! Alicia really does have a great following. She deserve it!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised to see Alicia featured here on your site. Her professionalism and attention to detail far exceeds the norm in the Columbus marketplace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I feel honored and priviledged to hear these wonderful words about my services. I truly love what I do and the feeling I get from a successful event cannot be explained in words. Sara, thank you for featuring me. Kyanna and Ernest, thank you for believeing in me and my services.

    ReplyDelete