Monday, May 10, 2010

Pieces of Me

This time of year is pretty crazy - I get to design, print, assemble, package and often delight in the fun world of wedding invites. It consumes me and fills up my life. Since I can't show you these finished invites yet (well, they aren't finished) I'll give you a sneak peak of what is going on in the studio.

Below are some pieces of me . . . (please note: I hate my camera and not all these photos look as nice as I want).

This is going to be a super cute western style invite.
Rich plum paper with a slight texture,
(the invite will be printed on a rugged recycled cardstock).
All tied with a hemp string.


Pretty in pink looks pretty chic with this picot edged ribbon.


How about layering some elegant champagne
shimmer paper with a subtle swirl pattern?

Black and pink again - love this combination of the luxe ribbon,
crisp black graphics and the softness of the linen papers.


This is what I'd design all day long if I could. Fun colors,
retro font and that awesome recycled paper.


I've been seeing a lot of this green.
This invite is elegant and earthy at the same time.

"Pumpkin" and "Plum" - yummy!
And this bride is going to use these graphics on her cake.


There is a whole lot more going on!
Give me a call to see if I can help you
with your dream invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment