Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Scientific Marvel!

Forget those fancy boat encased in a glass bottle. After Adam cleared out the last relics of the garden he showed me the results of our last garden experiment.

Presenting . . . the tomato grown inside a bottle!!!!!! (ahhhhhh)

Then I filled the bottle with water to further illustrate how impressive this feat is. Yeah . . . not quite sure what I'm going to do with it now.
I really liked using that bottle for flower arrangements. hmmm.


Well, in the meantime
I'll show you some of my newest custom designs.


This is a pretty (and simply elegant) look for a fall wedding.

Next, a very cute Baby Shower invite.
Invite and envelope customized for the little pumpkin theme.

A close up of the top. Super cute and retro.

This was one proof for a wedding invite. The bride ended up choosing a different look but this one grabs attention so I thought I'd post. Rich green cardstock and a deep purple equals a dramatic look.
A close up of the graphics. All my invites are laser printed but this one echos the look of a letterpressed invite. I know, I know, nothing beats the ultimate elegance of expensive letterpressing but the cost of this invite is far more preferable. (believe me)
Rounded corners give it a special touch!

1 comment:

  1. Forget rocket scientists. You Suchlands are tomato scientists...much more important.

    ReplyDelete