Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'm failing my own challenge

OH, no.

My intention to design, print and post a new design daily has escaped me. My friend Laura taunted me, TAUNTED me about it. While Sara Paper has mostly been chugging along (note to patient brides - all your proofs will be complete this week) there have been a couple bumps in the road elsewhere.

Preparing for a couple holiday shows, a few days devoted to family due to a funeral, and the unexpected installation of a hot water heater took it's toll and something (the November Challenge) had to give. A special thank you to my 6'5" husband Adam for wedging himself into a very, very small utility closet to change the water heater. He worked all day, went to class and then worked into the night to ensure I did not have to take a cold shower in the AM.

At any rate I have at least one new design to post. It's for the Holiday Show at Art Place in St. Marys. (138 East Spring Street, St. Marys) I will have a TON of notecards for sale. I'll be sharing space will a lot of great(er) artists. If you are looking for a unique gift, check them out. The show kicks off November 15 with an Artist Reception and runs through January.

"Hello Chickie" In honor of "Crafty Friend Kat"


And this one for aforementioned Miss Laura, who seems to enjoy penquins.

And now for another bride. Kelly Niblick married John (JD) Hawkins on October 18, 2008. I just love her bridal party who wore rust, a deep red and chocolate. Beautiful!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, at least you're not talking about me behind my back, just on your blog. Thanks, my dear.

    I believe there's a challenge on between Adam and I on who is more popular in your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. RELAX lady. :) I edited my post because I forgot to give you credit for you being my inspiration for the "what up" card. Happy? :)

    ReplyDelete