Wednesday, October 22, 2008

November Challenge - Texas Tea

While I love designing custom invite I sort of get bummed that all the ideas in my head - well, stay in my head. So I've decided to challenge myself to designing, printing and posting a new design of my own - every day in November. Yikes. Well, I'm getting a head start and here is my first design.

Texas Tea - (aka, Black Gold) This invite is for the more daring bride. It's dark, it's deep, it's perfect for a wedding close to Halloween. You might think this is a black invite with gold paper. Not so. This cardstock is a complicated mixture of shimmery black/brown/gold/even red. The overlay is a fabulous metallic gold vellum. The corners are attached with brown eyelets.

The matching Envelope

Texas Tea Packet $3.20 This invite is one of my costlier ones. The standard package is a fully assembled invite with an inner envelope and an outer envelope with return address.

Addressing Service Availabe for additional cost

Please note: I take 10% off when you order over 100 invites.

1 comment:

  1. I like this idea! Looking forward to seeing what's in your head. Adam's? Not so much.

    Cool invite, too. It'll be good to have all these ideas down. Someone may combine like five of your ideas to get their perfect custom invitation! Good luck - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete